WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MINDBODY FITNESS METHOD?
- stronger core/foundation
- increased range of motion
- spinal flexibility and suppleness
- stronger postural muscles
- greater joint stability and health
- enhanced agility and athletic performance
- longer, lean muscles eliciting more definition and shape
- greater connection to the whole body
- therapeutic applications and modifications of exercises for various conditions and fitness levels
WHAT ARE SOME OBJECTIVES OF THE METHOD?
- work the body more intelligently to minimize jarring movements and wear/tear on joints
- approach the body as a whole system connected/codependent on one another
- respect and appreciate the intelligence and resilience of the human body
- restore optimal balance in musculature and minimize repetitive patterns of compensation
- adapt to all ages, fitness levels/goals, injuries/pre-conditions...
We recommend a minimum of twice a week for a steady progression and general maintenance.
DO YOU OFFER GROUP CLASSES?
We offer limited numbers of small group classes [min 3/max 6]. We are primarily a personal training studio, offering private [1:1] and semi-private [2:1] sessions. You must procure a partner of similar fitness level to book your semi-private appointments. When possible, we will assist in matching up clients.
WHAT ARE YOUR RATES?
Rates are viewable on the START page. Halfway down the page, you may select from (1) Choose Appointment drop down lists. Rates are based on per person.
HOW LONG ARE THE SESSIONS?
- Privates [1:1] are 50 minutes
- Private Half-Time [1:1] are 25 minutes
- Semi-Privates [2:1] are 50 minutes
- Small Group Classes [3-6:1] are 30 minutes
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- comfortable/stretch/forgivable fabric for greater ease and range of movement
- socks preferably with non-slip bottoms [also available for purchase]
- low-cushioned pair of sneakers for indoor-use only is preferable for select strength-training floor work option
- avoid perfumed/scented products or oils
- avoid jewelry that may hinder movement/get damaged/damage equipment
HOW EARLY SHOULD I ARRIVE?
We recommend arriving ~5 minutes before start time.
HOW DO I SCHEDULE APPOINMENTS?
To book your appointments:
- go to bottom half of the START page to view "(1) Choose Appointment" and make a selection;
- make an online payment with visa/mastercard or paypal [cash/checks are accepted in person : contact us to book appointments directly];
- click “Schedule” on your online payment confirmation notification and follow the steps to complete your online booking; and,
- all new clients must complete and submit the New Client form online before their first appointment.
DO YOU OFFER GIFT CERTIFICATES?
WHAT ARE YOUR POLICIES?
Please view the Terms of Service.
HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS/HAVE SUGGESTIONS ON HOW WE CAN IMPROVE YOUR EXPERIENCE?
Please contact us!