WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF MINDBODY FITNESS METHOD?
- stronger core/foundation
- increased range of motion
- spinal flexibility and suppleness
- stronger postural muscles
- greater joint stability and health
- enhanced agility and athletic performance
- longer, lean muscles eliciting more definition and shape
- greater connection to the whole body
- therapeutic applications and modifications of exercises for various conditions and fitness levels
WHAT ARE SOME OBJECTIVES OF THE METHOD?
- work the body more intelligently to minimize jarring movements and wear/tear on joints
- approach the body as a whole system connected/codependent on one another
- respect and appreciate the intelligence and resilience of the human body
- restore optimal balance in musculature and minimize repetitive patterns of compensation
- adapt to all ages, fitness levels/goals, injuries/pre-conditions...
We recommend a minimum of twice a week for a steady progression and general maintenance.
DO YOU OFFER GROUP CLASSES?
Small group class offerings are based on demand. We are primarily a personal training studio offering: PRIVATE [1:1] and SEMI-PRIVATE [2:1] sessions. You must procure a partner of similar fitness level to book your SEMI-PRIVATE appointments. When possible, we will assist in matching up clients.
WHAT ARE YOUR RATES?
Rates are viewable half-way down the START page, from which you may select from (1) Choose Appointment drop down lists. Rates are based on per person.
HOW LONG ARE THE SESSIONS?
- Privates [1:1] are 50 minutes
- Private Half-Time [1:1] are 25 minutes
- Semi-Privates [2:1] are 50 minutes
We may extend an additional 10 minutes to your first session (at no additional charge).
WHAT SHOULD I WEAR?
- comfortable/stretch/forgivable fabric for greater ease and range of movement
- socks preferably with non-slip bottoms [also available for purchase]
- low-cushioned pair of sneakers for indoor-use only is preferable for select strength-training floor work option
- avoid perfumed/scented products or oils
- avoid jewelry that may hinder movement/get damaged/damage equipment
HOW DO I SCHEDULE APPOINMENTS?
To book your appointments:
- Go to bottom half of the START page to view "(1) Choose Appointment" and make a selection;
- Make an online payment with visa/mastercard or paypal [cash/checks are accepted in person : contact us to book appointments directly];
- Click “Schedule” from your payment receipt notification to complete your online booking;
- Manage/schedule your remaining appointments on your package directly through your email notifications; and/or,
- After you've completed booking an appointment, "Register for an Account" can be found at the bottom of your appointment "(3) Confirmation" notification. [An email and a password is all that's needed to register and have access to your balance of sessions on the account through the FITWELL website.]
- All new clients must complete and submit the New Client form online before their first appointment. Thank You!
DO YOU OFFER GIFT CERTIFICATES?
Yes! Please view the selection under (1) Choose Appointment GIFT CERTIFICATES on the START page, otherwise contact us if you want to make a special request.
WHAT ARE YOUR POLICIES?
Please view the Terms of Service.
HAVE ADDITIONAL QUESTIONS/SUGGESTIONS ON HOW WE CAN IMPROVE YOUR EXPERIENCE?
Please contact us!